Amana RCK-354 Solid Carbide V Groove Insert MDF Knife 29.8 x 12 x 1.5mm for RC-1106, RC-1107, RC-1109
SKU: RCK-354 Amana Tools
These industrial V Groove insert router bits were specially designed for applications including
- Miter Folds - "create the perfect joint"
- Signmaking and Lettering
The innovative CNC tool design uses a high-grade carbide insert knife which allows you to get two uses out of each insert. Once the insert knife show signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. A secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
Excellent for cutting:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver & Carbon Fiber
- Composite Decking
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- Xanita® Board*
- 20lbs High-Density Urethane
*When working with Xanita LightBoard panel (X-board® X-board® plus) we recommend using MDF knives for better results.
Advantages of Insert Tooling
- Long-lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time.
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives.
- Due to the insert, accuracy tool life is extended.
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide.
- Special carbide grades for special applications.
- Knives can be re-sharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile
- Cost-effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits.
|For Tool #||RC-1106, RC-1107, RC-1109|