All Items must be un-used, undamaged and in original packaging to proceed with a return. You can return all eligible items within 7 days of delivery date.
To help ensure your items are eligible for a return, please email Order@multicam.ca with your name, order number and the problem you have with the items and we will assist you promptly.
- Exchanges, store credits and/or refunds will be issued only after returned goods have been received and inspected by our warehouse to confirm they meet our return-eligible criteria above
- Store credit requests are free to process and issued electronically; credits do not expire and can be used toward anything on our site
- Please allow up to 12 business days to process your return request after your return package has been shipped
- Damaged returns and returns sent back without prior authorization will be returned to sender
- Refund will be issued to your original payment method
- Shipping costs paid to deliver the products are non-refundable
The returnee is responsible for any additional shipping charges. We are not responsible for any return packages not received.
How do I return my order?
To begin the return process, please email Order@multicam.ca about the item you would like to return. Please include the order number, reason for return and we will provide you our return address. Return item must be in returnable status as mentioned above.
Please Note that the cost of the return parcel will be borne by the customer. Tracking is required as we are not responsible for any return packages that are lost or not received. We recommend shipping the parcel with the most cost-effective shipping that is available, that has tracking.