The innovative CNC tool design uses the highest grade carbide insert knife. These industrial V-Groove insert router bits were specially designed for applications including:
- Miter folds - "create the perfect joint"
- Signmaking and lettering
Excellent for cutting:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver & Carbon Fiber
- Composite Decking
- Epoxy (Epoxy Resins)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- Xanita® Board*
- 20lbs High-Density Urethane
*When working with Xanita LightBoard panel (X-board® X-board® plus) we recommend using MDF knives for better results.
Advantages of Insert Tooling:
- Long-lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives
- Due to the insert,1 accuracy tool life is extended
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide
- Special carbide grades for special applications
- Cost-effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits
A secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
Warning: Before using any insert tool, make sure the set screw is tightened firmly. When replacing a dull insert, first clean the tool and remove all dust prior to inserting the new knife.