The SR5A panel saw/router combo allows operators to saw and rout on one vertical steel frame.
The unique design of this unit allows for accurate cutting and V-Grooving of ACM (Aluminum Composite Material) panels. Features a unique floating router with a nylon guide guaranteeing a consistent depth of cut. The saw can also be switched over to a router in less than one minute. It also features a dust system in place to collect debris while cutting and routing.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- 1 ¾ Hp, 11 amp industrial duty router motor.
- 10 ft. Welded steel frame.
- Chrome plated 1 ¾” guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical and horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection molded plastic material rollers.
- Counterweight system.
- Adjustable floating router head.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ with stop.
- 4 material clamps.
- 2 blind dado stops.
- Fixed Stand.
- Left and right quick stop gauges.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ flip stop.
- Dust hood and hose kit.
- Hold down bar.
- Specialty saw blade and router bit for v-grooving