Showing 1–10 of 14 results
Dimar 101RDXX-X Series Trim Bits with Double Ball Bearing Guide$68.14–$96.09
Dimar 101RX-XU Series Up-Shear Flush Trim Bits, with Ball Bearing Guide, 2 Flutes$30.94–$56.74
With positive shear angle. For trimming bottom wood and laminates.
Dimar 116RTX-X Series Trim Cutter Assembly, 4 Flutes$44.66
This trim cutter assembly includes the bll bearing, arbor, and shank.
Dimar 118R4-5 Rip & Slotter Bit, Solid Carbide$17.12
Used for slotting or ripping sheets of laminates, woods, and paneling
Dimar 118R4-6X Series Flush Trimming Bits With Boring Point, Solid Carbide$17.12–$17.66
Ideal for fast, smooth, flush trim cuts. For trimming laminates, veneers, and similar materials. Added boring point.
Dimar 118R4-7 Flush & Bevel Trimming Bit, Solid Carbide$17.12
Ideal for fast, smooth, flush trim cuts. For trimming laminates, veneers, and similar materials
Dimar 118R4-X Series Round Bottom Veining Bits, Solid Carbide$17.77
The solid carbide round bottom bits can be used for reeding, fluting, veining, grooving and general ornamentation where a round bottom groove is desired.
Dimar 118R4-XX Series Flush Trimming Bits, Solid Carbide$13.20–$18.69
Ideal for fast, smooth, flush trim cuts. For trimming laminates, veneers, and similar materials.
Dimar R-SET-12 12 Piece Carbide Tipped Router Bit Set, 1/2″ Shank, 2 Flutes$259.95
The Dimar 12 Piece Router Bit Set is the perfect 12 piece starter set for industrial, professional and the do-it-yourselfer. Original premium quality CNC router bits made by Dimar.
- CNC machined – German steel and carbide.
- Thick carbide – advanced D- Max carbide for sharper edge and longer life.
- Anti-kickback design – for maximum safety and easy routing with less torque.
- Flush trim, 1/2″ dia. 101R82-1
- Chamfer, 45º 102R8-45
- Dovetail, 1/2″ dia. – 14º 104R8-12
- V Grooving, 1/2″ dia. – 90º 105R8-12
- Core box, 1/4″ radius 106R8-6
- Straight, 1/4″ dia. 107R8-6
- Straight, 1/2″ dia. 107R8-12
- Rounding over, 1/4″ radius 109R8-6
- Rounding over, 3/8″ radius 109R8-10
- Cove, 1/4″ radius 112R8-6
- Roman ogee, 5/32″ radius 113R8-4
- Rabbeting, 3/8″ 114R8-32
- Allen Key, 3/32″ 1940010
- Allen Key, 5/64″ 1940040
Dimar SCFXXX Series Roughing – 3 Flutes Spiral Solid Carbide$119.00–$199.00
Suitable for roughing cuts in softwood and hardwood and man-made boards with or without coating. Designed for pre-cutting with fast feed rates on stationary or CNC routers.
Upcut spiral for optimum chip removal and improved finish on the bottom of the board.
Use Downcut spirals for small parts or hand tools where clamping may not be as good.