Showing 1–10 of 23 results
Dimar 101RCDX-X Series Compression Bits with Centre Ball Bearing Guide, 2 Flutes$62.35
Used for flushing double sided laminated boards.
Dimar 101RCLX-X Series Down Shear Straight Bits with Centre Ball Bearing Guide, 2 Flutes$61.88–$79.33
For tear free finish on laminated boards.
* 101RCLSW8-19 is assembled with two ball bearings
Dimar 107R8-XN Series Shear Cut Straight Bits, 2 Flutes$29.12–$47.65
Down Cut Shear angle of 3 degrees will produce best results in overhead routing of Veneer and Laminated boards.
Dimar 107R8-XU Series Up-Cut Shear Straight Bits, 2 Flutes$32.86–$55.13
For faster feed rate and increased tool life. Used for deep grooving in hardwood, MDF and other man made materials.
Dimar 119CW919 Compression Bit$145.50
Compression bits are used in router machines, where the feed is fast and steady. Optimum finish is achieved on double sided laminated boards, hardwoods and wood composites
Dimar 119RX-X Series Stagger Tooth Straight Bits$29.92–$61.41
Excellent bit for cutting dense or abrasive man-made materials and panel goods.
Dimar 119X812 Series Stagger Shear Tooth Bits$59.00–$64.78
Double Flute unique design cutting angles.
Excellent routing on double sided melamine, laminated material and veneer. Suitable for plunge and rout jobs on cut-outs, doors, frames, etc. Works well on solid surface materials.
Dimar Compression 2 Flute Spiral Solid Carbide$75.08–$344.00
Compression bits are used in C.N.C machines, where the feed is fast and steady. Optimum finish is achieved on double sided laminated boards, hardwoods and wood composites.
Dimar R-SET-12 12 Piece Carbide Tipped Router Bit Set, 1/2″ Shank, 2 Flutes$259.95
The Dimar 12 Piece Router Bit Set is the perfect 12 piece starter set for industrial, professional and the do-it-yourselfer. Original premium quality CNC router bits made by Dimar.
- CNC machined – German steel and carbide.
- Thick carbide – advanced D- Max carbide for sharper edge and longer life.
- Anti-kickback design – for maximum safety and easy routing with less torque.
- Flush trim, 1/2″ dia. 101R82-1
- Chamfer, 45º 102R8-45
- Dovetail, 1/2″ dia. – 14º 104R8-12
- V Grooving, 1/2″ dia. – 90º 105R8-12
- Core box, 1/4″ radius 106R8-6
- Straight, 1/4″ dia. 107R8-6
- Straight, 1/2″ dia. 107R8-12
- Rounding over, 1/4″ radius 109R8-6
- Rounding over, 3/8″ radius 109R8-10
- Cove, 1/4″ radius 112R8-6
- Roman ogee, 5/32″ radius 113R8-4
- Rabbeting, 3/8″ 114R8-32
- Allen Key, 3/32″ 1940010
- Allen Key, 5/64″ 1940040
Dimar SCCXX Series Compression Single Flute Spiral Solid Carbide$70.75–$176.13
Compression bits are used in C.N.C machines, where the feed is fast and steady. Optimum finish is achieved on double sided laminated boards, hardwoods and wood composites